Forward Regulatory Plan
CPMA's Forward Regulatory Plan for 2019 to 2021:
- is a publicly available list, with descriptions, of planned or anticipated regulatory changes (regulatory initiatives) that Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada intends to propose or finalize within a 2-year period.
- may include regulatory initiatives that are planned to come forward over a longer time frame and that are indicated as long-term.
There are no proposed regulatory initiatives for 2019 to 2021. This information is up to date as of August 12, 2019.
Director, Policy and Planning
Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency
For more information
Consult the following for links to the Cabinet Directive on Regulation and supporting policies and guidance, and for information on government-wide regulatory initiatives implemented by departments and agencies across the Government of Canada:
To learn about upcoming or ongoing consultations on proposed federal regulations, visit:
- Consulting with Canadians
- Canada Gazette
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- Government-Wide Administrative Burden Baseline Counts
If you have feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: